SILAYAN AT MASUNGI GEORESERVE
Featuring seasonally inspired set menus that use local, foraged and indigenous ingredients.
It is now open for reservations exclusively for confirmed trail guests.
Enjoy 360 degrees views of the Laguna de Bay, the Susong Dalaga Mountains, and the City.
Savour local & indigenous cuisine inspired by the landscape.
Support local producers around Masungi Georeserve.
Should you wish to dine with us in Silayan on the day of your confirmed visit,
please confirm with us least three (3) days prior
so that our dining staff could prepare for your party appropriately.
GROUP SET MENU FOR JULY 2017
Cured Watermelon Bites
Fresh Watermelon, Toasted Cashew Nuts, Wild Honey, Brown Butter, Thyme
Fresh Fish Ceviche
Fresh Fish, Palm Vinegar, Katmon, Aratilis, Blue Ternate, Mani-Mani, Chili
Sinigang na Isda sa Prutas ng Katmon
Fish, Katmon Fruit, Sampaloc, Radish, Eggplant, Kang Kong, Tomatoes, Taro
Chicken Inato sa Dahon ng Batuan
Grilled Chicken Breast, Batuan Leaves, Pickled Okra, Beer-Pickled Mangoes
Seasonal Fruit Crepe
Banana & Avocado, Local White Cheese, Watermelon Puree
Black or Red Organic Heirloom Rice
**Available for Additional Order
—-PHP 600 per person NETT —-
Minimum of 4 persons
(1) Please note that there may be slight changes in the menu depending on the month, season, supply and availability.
(2) Those with trail 12:00 noon onwards should dine before their trails.
(3) Private transportation is needed to reach the lounge.
(4) Dining slots for the soft launch period are limited.
(5) Payments may only be settled via cash, on-site.