SILAYAN DINING ROOM AT MASUNGI GEORESERVE
Featuring seasonally inspired set menus that use local, foraged and indigenous ingredients.
It is now open for reservations exclusively for confirmed trail guests.
Enjoy 360 degrees views of the Laguna de Bay, the Susong Dalaga Mountains, and the City.
Savour local & indigenous cuisine inspired by the landscape.
Support local producers around Masungi Georeserve.
Should you wish to dine with us in Silayan on the day of your confirmed visit,
please confirm with us least three (3) days prior
so that our dining staff could prepare for your party appropriately.
Silayan is open from 8am to 5pm from Tuesdays to Sundays.
GROUP SET MENU FOR OCTOBER-DECEMBER 2017
(Menu may change monthly or quarterly; check back on this page for updates.)
Miso-Marinated Grilled Tofu
Tofu, Miso, Green Oil, Chili, Pickled Onion, Sour Mayo
Masungi Garden Salad
Seasonal Greens and Vegetables, Salted Egg, Achovies, Quial Eggs, Edible Flowers
Ranger-Style Chicken Barbeque
Grilled Chicken Breast with Sweet Barbeque Sauce, Radish Sauce, Grilled Vegetables
Leche Flan Turon
Banana Custard, Passion Fruit Couli
Black Organic Heirloom Rice
**Available for Additional Order
—-PHP 600 per person NETT —-
Minimum of 2 persons
(1) Please note that there may be changes in the menu without prior notice depending on the season, supply and availability. We use whatever is available within the georeserve premises and its nearby communities.
(2) Those with trail 12:00 noon onwards should dine before their trails.
(3) Private transportation is needed to reach the lounge.
(4) Dining slots for the soft launch period are limited.
(5) No credit card transactions available.