SILAYAN AT MASUNGI GEORESERVE
will feature local and indigenous ingredients
sourced within a 20-kilometre radius of the project.
It is now open for reservations exclusively for confirmed trail guests.
Enjoy 360 degrees views of the Laguna de Bay, the Susong Dalaga Mountains, and the City.
Savour local & indigenous cuisine inspired by the landscape.
Support local producers around Masungi Georeserve.
Should you wish to dine with us in Silayan on the day of your confirmed visit,
please confirm with us least three (3) days prior
so that our dining staff could prepare for your party appropriately.
GROUP SET MENU FOR MAY 2017
Masungi Garden Salad
with Kesong Puti & Honeymansi Vinaigrette
Sweet Potato & Taro Chips
with Basil & Yoghurt Dip
Sinigang na Baboy
sa Sampaloc at Katmon
Adobo Chicken in Pandan Leaves
Traditional Grilled Pork Liempo
Local Blends and Leaves
Black/Red/Brown Organic Heirloom Rice
—-PHP 600 per person NETT —-
(1) Please note that there may be slight changes in the menu depending on the month, season, supply and availability.
(2) Those with trail 12:00 noon onwards should dine before their trails.
(3) Private transportation is needed to reach the lounge.
(4) Dining slots for the soft launch period are limited.
(5) Payments may only be settled via cash, on-site.