Silayan features seasonal menus inspired by the landscape.
It now is open for reservations for confirmed trail guests and non-trail guests.
The hut can be reached via the guest’s private cars, 5-10 minutes from the trail entrance.
Enjoy 360 degrees views of the Laguna de Bay, the Susong Dalaga Mountains, and the Metro Manila skyline.
Savour some local and indigenous ingredients from the georeserve & communities.
Should you wish to dine with us in Silayan,
please confirm with us least three (3) days prior
so that our dining staff could prepare for your party appropriately.
Silayan is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm from Tuesdays to Sundays.
The trail guest set menu may be viewed here.
Three non-trail guest set menus are available and may be accessed here.
Please send us a message here should you wish to dine with us.
(1) Please note that there may be changes in the menu without prior notice depending on the season, supply and availability. We use whatever is available within the georeserve premises and its nearby communities.
(2) Those with trail 12:00 noon onwards should dine before their trails.
(3) Private transportation is needed to reach the lounge.
(4) Dining slots for the soft launch period are limited.
(5) No credit card transactions available.