REQUEST FOR VISIT
Kindly select your preferred trail experience.
- Day Trail
- Trail routes can be customized to your skill level and special needs. Please indicate this in your visit request form.
- Get up and close with the karst terrain and its highlights
- Trek through the conservation area’s walkways and rope courses
- Enjoy panoramic sights at the Nanay and Tatay viewing decks
- Day to Night Trail
- A combination of the day trail and night trail.
- Trail begins at 2:30 PM
- Night Trail
- Arrive near dusk to enjoy the sunset
- Explore the karst landscape underneath the moonlight
- Trek through the conservation area’s walkways with surprise light encounters along the way
- Take a campfire break and savour snacks of grilled homemade chorizo, vegetables, and indigenous tea
- Private trail for 5-12 guests
- Full Trail Approximate Duration: 3-4 hours
- For more details on the trail, click here. For details on the night trail, kindly click here.
- Day Trail Conservation Fee:
- PHP 1,800 per guest on weekends
- PHP 1,500 per guest on weekdays
- Night Trail Conservation Fee:
- PHP 1,800 per guest for Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Subject to availability. Kindly contact us for special arrangements.
- Climb up to a mountain ridge and visit the project's grassland restoration site
- Through unique hammocks and floating huts, come in harmony with one of the few remaining pine stands in the area
- Participate in restoration works and immerse in the tree planting and nurturing
- Savor minalot lunch meals prepared by community partners
- Take a rest on the hammocks and floating huts
- Enjoy panoramic sights at the ranger station
- Private trail for 7-14 guests
- Trail Approximate Duration: 3-4 hours
- For more details on the trail, click here
- Introductory Conservation Fee:
- PHP 1,500 per guest on weekends and weekdays