Our conservation policies revolve around the idea that the georeserve is meant as a sanctuary and home for animal and plant life. Appropriately, as visitors, we must treat the area with respect and conscientiousness.
We then kindly enjoin our guests to take part in our way of conduct in the area. These are consistently practiced across our management, our members, and our guests:
- Access to the georeserve including the trail is designed for end-use, private groups only. Visits must be requested and arranged ahead of time.
- Absolutely no littering of any kind allowed. This said ensure that plastic packaging and all loose objects such as cameras, sunglasses, etc. are secured and will not fall off.
- The park is strictly a non-smoking zone due to the air and health pollution that it causes. Its alternatives are likewise not allowed. Smoking instruments (lighters, cigars, cigarettes, etc.) are to be surrendered at the georeserve entrance, or be kept in the car.
- Noise is not permitted as these may post strain on the area’s wildlife and be disruptive for other guests.
- Should you be fortunate to encounter wildlife, do not feed or touch the animals. This may include monitor lizards, snakes, civet cats, cloud rats, and monkeys, among others. Picking up of flowers, rocks, and other specimens are likewise prohibited. All of these are here for everyone to enjoy. Ensure that permission is sought from the management should this be necessary.
- Omit personal tipping. This ensures non-interference of visits to priority conservation work, and encourages consistency in experience among guest visits.
- When going on the discovery trail, always listen and follow the safety instructions that will be shared by park rangers.
The management has the responsibility, and reserves the right to deny access and impose penalties for failure of compliance to the policies above. Please take note that a penalty of PHP 3,000.00 applies for first non-compliance to littering, smoking, and picking/collection of animals, plants, and rocks policies.